March 16, 2007

The Ultimate Nintendo Wii Mod

I have a Wii. I love my Wii. Apparently, some people love their Wii much more than I do, and also have much more artistic ability than me, because the following item is just waiting to be snatched up on eBay:

The Ultimate Legend Of Zelda Wii!

It's completely modded and tricked out with new backlights, gold-colored plating, a textured black surface, and a master sword/shield. It had to have taken hours, and all the proceeds go to charity. If I were you, I would take this opportunity to buy the most amazing Wii ever!

I'll post a couple of pictures here, but there are many more, which I have conviniently arranged on another website for your viewing pleasure. They are all full sized on the other site, which can be found here: http://jzzsxm.googlepages.com/amazingwii



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Curses upon you, Von!