March 07, 2007

Helicopter Game

After Linerider swept the high school circuit, a new game reared its head. Meet HelicopterGame! This new and addicting game is revered for its simplistic nature yet maddening degree of difficulty.

Controls: Simply click and hold the mouse button to make the helicopter rise, and then let go for it to fall. Don't hit anything green!

Top Score: My top score is 3,267. I dare you to beat it!



Post your top scores in the comments and e-mail me a screenshot of your top score. To get a screen shot, just push the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard, open Paint, and then push Ctrl+v. Then, just save the picture and e-mail it to me. My address is

jzzsxm [at] gmail [dot] com

I'll post the highest score!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that game is - at least - five years old lol

Anonymous said...

That's so fun! So simple, but it's actually quite difficult and very addicting.

Anonymous said...

how on earth did you get 3000 something?? I have tried at least ten times and my best is 1365!

Anonymous said...

Lol I can hardly break 600.

Andrew Dalton said...

Nick Wales' record: 5636

Dylan said...

ok, i'm not kidding, and i wasn't trying to do this...but i got 1337...