In band we were told to make tuning guides to learn the pitch tendencies of our instruments. I made one, but being the geek I am, I digitized it. I transformed the tuning guide into a convenient, easy to use spreadsheet!
Here's what you do:
1) Open the following file with Microsoft Excel File
2) On the lower left you should see 3 tabs entitled "Tuning Guide", "Input", and "Hard Copy".
3) Click "Hard Copy". On it you will see a column of notes. If you play something other than clarinet then the range will be wrong, so just change the notes so they fit your instrument.
4) Print "Hard Copy" and fill it out.
5) When completed, open "Input". Again, the notes going down the column may have the wrong range so just change them. Make sure you stay in the green though, anything past the green won't show up in the graph! (There's a graph!? Yes, it's just that awesome of a spreadsheet!"
6) After you enter all your tendencies click "Tuning Guide" to see the graph of your tendencies and a table showing those tendencies.
7) Print the chart and prepare for Mr. Howard praise and admiration!