August 02, 2006

STUPID COLLEGES!

I think I'll watch some G4. . . . *traipses into living room and plops onto couch, turning on tv*

". . . interested in video game design? Want to play video games for a living?. . . "

AAAACCK! Stupid Devry Institute commercial! I'll jump to the Discovery channel.

". . . I used to not know what I was going to do. I took 4 years of electronics in high school and decided 'I should probably go to college'"

@$#@! ITT Tech, you will haunt my dreams! Fine, I'll go over to the History Channel.

"At Brown College you can make a living and have fun doing it!"

I'll have fun throwing this coffee table through the TV if I hear one more stupid advertisement for some stupid online college!!! Let's try G4 again. . .

". . .At ITT Tech you decide your future. . ."

*CRASH!*

Crap, now I need a new TV.

Ah, it was worth it though.

*Walks into Circuit City to look at new TV's*

Wow, check out this new surround sound system! ". . .COME TO BROWN COLLEGE TO SUCCEED WITH WHAT YOU WANT!. . ."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! They've invaded Circuit City! 200 screens and 1000 speakers of fake college propoganda!!!! MAKE IT STOP!

*cue incredible hulk-esque transformation into "LIBERATION MAN!"*

"I WILL LIBERATE THEE!"

*The store fills with screams as TV's fall and smash and speakers fly across the building.*

BE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!


You have just experienced Snively Stream of Consciousness. Hope you enjoyed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. Now I feel bad about that shirt. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHH MY SECTION LEADER IS SO STRANGE! WHY DO I PLAY CLARINET????

Hahaha just kidding Michael, just kidding, your very amusing I swear. And dont worry I'm not that stalker lady you were talking about, its just Molly.