March 21, 2006

Sock Monkey Finale Approaches

So, tomorrow is it, Districts for Sock Monkey Speech. If I do well in districts then I go on to State. I have a good feeling about this, and here's why. Only two people get to go to state from my district, right? Doesn't sound good, until you consider that only 4 people are competing, 3 of which go to my school. I have beat the other two people that go to my school at every tournament I've gone to, so I'm not worried about them. I've never met the person from the other school, but I figure even If I just beat the two from my school I don't need to worry about the person from the other school. Wish me luck, notice the time stamp on this entry and you'll realize that it's time for me to get ready for tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes! Ciao!

No comments: