March 02, 2008

Whoa!

Easy there blog stalkers! I was messing with the idea of putting out a post every day for a month before decisions so I created a new blog for it. I never ended up implementing this and so an empty blog DOES exist on the internet, but here are a couple of notes about it:

1) THE COUNTDOWN TIMER IS AN ESTIMATE!!! The admissions office hasn't officially released the date for decisions. Trust me, a blogger won't be breaking that news, that'll definitely be Ben or Matt. Again, I CAN ONLY GUESS THE DATE FOR DECISIONS.

2) Um, that's about all. There probably won't ever be any posts on it, it seems like the admissions site is keeping up to date quite nicely these days.

3) I'm not sure why I'm not taking it down, I probably should, but I just don't feel like it right now.

4 comments:

Omar A. said...

So why the 22nd and not the 15th, which is more in line with previous years?

Shruthi said...

Ah... Thank God, for a minute I thought that I missed out on something in the MIT blogs that announced the decision date

Anonymous said...

http://shorterwait.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I was wondering why you have that blog empty. You had a nice idea, but I think you were too busy...MIT life... And I second the question: why 22nd?