January 08, 2008

My Dorm Room

Do you ever just feel like learning how to do something new? Well, I do, and so does my friend Dan Sauza. The other day we decided that we wanted to learn how to make 360 degree pictures that could capture an entire room. We dug around online for a little bit, poked at some tutorials, and eventually figured it out!

I went out and bought a tripod today so that we could make our first 360 degree picture. I present to you, my dorm room:

[Click, hold, and drag the picture to see the entire room]




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen this art work?

http://blog.wired.com/gadgets/images/rubiksde.jpg

lawrence said...

Carol never wore her safety goggles.

Now she doesn't need them!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

... now you need to figure out how to go up and down =P

Anonymous said...

LOL, you've missed the transfer application to the farm, dea' o dea', MIT is going to go down, god bless the trusties...

Truman said...

Please tell me you stole that 'Carol never wore her safety goggles' thing, because that would make it so much more awesome.

FreeLance said...

oh wow I've always wanted to know how to do that. do you absolutely need a tripod ? or can't you trick it without one ? (by the way, you just went to a shop and bought one ? I thought they were expensive).

Anonymous said...

I feel like I'm sitting in a swivel chair with a massive goiter.

But other than that, nice color scheme.

Anonymous said...

Nice M.C.Escher picture.