September 21, 2007

Oh Harvard

Surfing around CraigsList the other day I came upon an article written by a guy at Harvard. This, ladies and gentlemen, is why I go to MIT:

Harvard senior seeking female companion - 22
Date: 2007-09-17, 3:37PM EDT


My final club has a reunion this fall, and my relationship of two years ended disastrously earlier this summer. I have an invitation for myself plus one, and am willing to show you a great time. It is a private party, in an extremely classy setting. There is no real way to describe how ornate the club is, but I guarantee that it will be the most upscale experience of your life. Think back to your high school prom, take away the terrible music, and multiply the experience by ten. You must be white, 5′6″ - 5′9″, young, blonde, attractive, and intelligent. You must be in school, preferably Tufts or Wellesley but BU and BC are acceptable (definitely not MIT). You should be able to hold a conversation, know when to be quiet, and polite in all your behavior. I have seen unruly guests embarrass members before, and I hope this won't be a problem. This event is black-tie, and I am willing to procure an evening gown for you. I hate to sound so harsh, but I have expectations to live up to. No Asian, overweight, or unattractive women please. Ages 18-22 only.

Picture required.
>>>

5 comments:

FreeLance said...

er snively, sorry to say that, but this was already posted on hunter's blog, which I'm sure you check out by the way.
it's suppose to be a prank i think.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was just gonna say I've seen this before. Isshak, I guess this is a sign we blog-stalk to often... oh well ;) And I sure hope it was a prank.

FreeLance said...

lol we sure do stalk blogs ! and let's not forget hawk in that stalk team.
if it's not a joke, then hte guy is a completely [too explicit word to be shown].

Anonymous said...

This is why MIT guys are cooler lol.

Hawkins said...

This makes me want to crash their very "ornate" party with a bunch of hot MIT girls with paintball guns.