November 16, 2006

SATURDAY!

This entry isn’t about something neat on the internet, sorry. Here’s the premise: I am excited for Saturday. So excited that I am writing a blog entry about how amazing Saturday is going to be, detailing all of my adventures for you. Ready? Here we go!



WORD VERSION:
The day will begin just as every Saturday begins, with me waking up and taking a shower, but instead of sweatpants and a shirt, I get to dress nicely because at noon Lacey is coming over! Yay! Lacey and I are going to watch movies, swing dance, and generally have a good time. I am going shopping tomorrow and buying all the ingredients necessary to make a pizza, so for lunch Lacey and I are going to attempt to create our own pizza, crust and all. Wish us luck! Oh, and I’m buying Swedish fish because I love them. After that we are going to head over to the mall and pay off the balance on my Wii preorder, then hot-foot it over to Wal-Mart to wait in line for their midnight launch of the Wii. We hope to get there at about 8 pm and wait. I’m only trying to get a controller, so hopefully it’s not that big of a deal, but I’ll be calling throughout the day to make sure the line doesn’t get out of control or anything. I need that controller, I really do! At midnight we will buy the controller from Wal-Mart and then head back over to the mall for their midnight release, where I have my actual system preordered. I’ll pick that up and then Lacey and I will head back to my house. Once at my house we will set up the Wii and engage in fierce competition (meaning we’ll play Wii Golf until our arms are numb). After that we leave at 6:00 am in order to get Lacey home in time for me to go to work (where I will probably be completely useless because I will be exhausted and really just wanting to go home and play Wii.) Sorry, we’re into Sunday now, but I’m going to keep going. . . . Sunday evening after work, Trevor and Jake are coming over at about 6:30. We will then Wii until 8:30, at which point they will go home and I will continue to Wii until about 11:00 at night.

In a nutshell, I won’t be sleeping this weekend, at all. It’s all about the Wii baby! And of course Lacey, wouldn’t rather have anybody else with me during these amazing times!



PICTURE VERSION:


It's All About:

and




First Stop of the Evening:



Next Stop:



Then Back To:


After Which We go Home to:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you day has started! Have a good time it sounds like a blast!

Anonymous said...

Party at Snively's house! I'm going to own you at wii tomorrow, lol.