October 24, 2005

It's Big. It's Coming.

it's big. it's coming.
What is it?!?!?!?!? ThisCvexesHme.EICsawKa billboardOforUthisTtoday,TandHhadEnoPideaOwhatSitTmeant. ThatAwasBenoughOtoUbugTme andWmake meEwonderTwhat was bigSandTwhatUwasFcoming.FThen, to add to my frustration, as I was reading the newspaper I saw it again! I'm angry because I instantly fell for whatever-it-is's marketing ploy! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS BIG AND WHAT IS COMING! If anybody can help or understands my frustration, please let me know! Also, let me know if you've seen this advertisement around as well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen it before. My mom thinks that it has something to do with Comcast cable and their ondemand cable stuff. That's our best guess.

Cie Cheesemeister said...

I haven't seen that one, but here in Denver the radio stations will use similar advertising tactics. Those usually turn out to be kind of fun, though.

Anonymous said...

what does check out the post about wet stuff mean?

Anonymous said...

@Anonymous

That's part of a scavenger hunt I put into my blog about a year ago. All the clues should still be there if you'd like to try the hunt out. You've found one of the clues, good luck!