October 28, 2007

Pumpkin Drop

As a guy, I must say that I have an affinity for the following:

(-) Explosions
(-) Dropping stuff from really high up
(-) Explosions
(-) Loud Noises
(-) Explosions

Naturally, when I heard that pumpkins were going to be dropping off the Green Building



I knew I had to be there. At midnight last night/this morning a bunch of us Conner 2 peoples headed over towards East Campus to watch some gourd-a-licious destruction. I, of course, brought my video camera so that I could share everything with you. I hear that there was a camera in one of the pumpkins that was dropped so I'll be looking around for that footage and I'll post it if/when I find it. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pumpkin Drop was AWESOME! Probably the best MIT-condoned event ^.^

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED IT!! I was at the SaveTFP skate and then watching the game... At 1:20-something I realized that I missed the pumpkin drop. $*&#!!! Thanks so much for posting the video. Love the music.